Full Service Property Management
- Knowledge of Current Market Trends
- Knowledgeable on Legal Changes in the Industry
- Free Legal Advice to Owners Under Contract
- Free Rental Property Registration with the City Of Jackson – City Fees not included. (Non-Owner Occupied Property)
- Property Evaluations Including Price Setting and Recommended Repairs at No Cost.
- Ensure Properties are Well Maintained, including Periodic Inspections.
- Liaison between Tenants, Owners, and Vendors
- Rent Collections & Delinquency Action (7 day Notices, Evictions, and Money Judgment Collections)
- Office provides Lobby Location for Face-to-Face Rent Drop Off Ensuring Additional Communication on Property
- Needs and the Building of Relationships with Our Tenants
- Tenant Retention (Lease Renewal) sent annually.
- We Handle All Court Processes, Documentation, and Representation. Only 2% of our renters are at court on average.
- Free Management Company Representation for Court Process and Hearings. Owners Pay Legal Fees Only.
- Prompt & Efficient Customer Support for Every Service Division on Staff
- Full Advertising Exposure including the Newspaper, Yard Signs, JTV, Jackson Radio Works, Over 50 Websites,
- Facebook, Billboards, Tradeshows, Yellow Pages and more.
- Affiliate members to many organizations including Jackson Are Landlord Association (JALA), Professional
- Association of Landlords and Managers (PALM), and Jackson Area Association of Realtors (JAAR).
- Great Marketing Exposure with Pictures and Descriptions to Showcase your Property. Certified Professional
- Photographer on Staff at No Additional Charge.
- Property Evaluations including Market Analysis and Recommended Repairs
- 2 Dedicated Full-Time Licensed Leasing Agents
- Fast Vacancy Fill Rate, with an average of 98% full occupancy rating
- Property Showings
- Every Lead Call Returned within 24 Business Hours
- Complete Applicant Screening Process (including Credit and Criminal Checks, Job and Income Verification, Landlord References, Pets/Smoking)
- Working Relationships with Local Agencies (TTI, Section 8, CAA, and Others)
- All Legal Forms, Leasing Documents, and Lead Based Paint Disclosure Information Provided at No Cost
- Annual Lease Renewal Process for Tenant Retention
- Communication Between Tenants and Owners During the Approval Process
- Leases Providing Pertinent Protection for Your Property Including Clauses on Tenant Insurance, Our No Medical Marijuana Policy, and the Overall Care of the Property.
- Experienced, Professional Maintenance Staff with Worker’s Comp Coverage and Liability Insurance
- No Charge for Service Calls, only Time and Material Costs
- Interior & Exterior Repairs and Renovations including Drywall, Painting, Plumbing and Electrical
- Landscaping and Snow Services
- Periodic Walk-Through Property Inspections upon request
- Furnace Checks including Filter Changes and Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Property Preparation and Cleaning
- Building Code Compliance for City Inspections, Section 8, and Other Programs
- Free Subcontracting to Licensed and Insured Local Vendors
- 24/7 Tenant Emergency Service Hotline
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- NO up-charging or mark ups on vendor bills. Owners pay actual invoice amount. Ask our competitors what they charge!
Providing accurate bookkeeping and accounting services from day to day accounting such as rent collections and utility payments to annual budget preparation.
- Operating and Capitol Budgeting
- Utility payments & Other Accounts Payable
- Rent and Condominium Association Dues Collections
- Delinquency Action (Evictions and Money Judgments Collections)
- Financial Management Reporting
- Profitability Analysis